Singapore Night Safari
One of the best places to visit in the night (and only in the night) Singapore Night Safari is where you can enjoy the night breeze in a rain forest and the accompaniment of 120 species of wildlife.
Bornean Tribale Performance
- At Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant. Performance time at 6:30pm and 8:30pm
- Photo Mound. Performance time at 7:00pm, 8:00pm and 9:00pm.
- A 3.2 km ride which takes about 45 min. Watch the animals at your comfort.
- Adult: S$10.00
- Child: SS5.00
- The best way to enjoy the Night Safari and it will take about 20 minutes to complete.
Creatures of the Night Show
- Free admission at the Amphitheatre
- Daily: 7:300pm, 8:30pm, 9:30pm
- Additional timeslot 10:30 pm on Friday, Sat and eve of Public Holiday.
Return from Singapore Night Safari to Attractions Home
Return to Singapore-culture-and-attractions Home