"Singapore Immigration Entry Requirements upon Arrival"
Travelers are to have the following documents at the Immigration check point.
- A passport with at least 6 months validity
- Singapore Visa if applicable.
- Confirmed onward/return tickets (where applicable)
- Completed Disembarkation/Embarkation Card
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate, if applicable.
Immigration & Checkpoints Authority
10 Kallang Road
(Next to Lavender MRT station)
Visitors may apply for stay extension at visitors Services Centre at 4th storey ICA Building before visa pass expires.
Submit your Singapore Entry Visa Application electronically...
Weekdays 8:00 am to 5:00pm
Saturdays 8:00am to 1 :00 pm
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays
- Changi Airport
- Seletar Airport
- Tuas Checkpoint
- Woodlands Checkpoint
- Woodlands Train Checkpoint
- Singapore Cruise Centre
- Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal
- Changi Ferry Terminal
For travelers on transit
Nationals of Commonwealth Independent States may be granted 96 hour visa free entry into Singapore without visa to or from a third country.
In addition to the entry requirements, travelers have to produce:
- A confirmed onward air ticket and
- Entry facilities (if required) to the third country
Other useful information
- Nationals from countries require Singapore Visa
- Procedures for Singapore Tourist Visa application
- Singapore Visit Pass for extension of stay.
- Visa Run information.
- ICA Official Website .
Transit in Singapore? click here...
Back to Singapore Immigration Entry & Visa Requirement Top
Return to Singapore-culture-and-attractions Home