To Orchid Flower lovers- Singapore National Orchid Garden
National Flower of Singapore- Orchid Flower
Vanda Miss Joaquim, chosen to be the National Flower of Singapore in 1981. The flower was discovered by Miss Agnes Joaquim, an Armenian settler in 1893.
National Orchid Garden features:
- Burkill Hall
- VIP Orchid Garden
- Tan Hoon Siang Mist House
- Crane Fountain
- Yuen-Peng Bromeliad Collection
- Souvenir Pavilion
Singapore Botanic Gardens, 1 Cluny Road.
Opening daily 8:30amto 7:00pm
- Adult S$5.00
- Students and senior citizens (age 60 and above) S$1
- Free for Children 12 years and below.
How to get there
- Bus Services No:7,105,123,174,75,77,106 along Holland Road
- No 48,66,151,153,154,156,170,186,67,171 along Bukit Timah Road
Return from National Orchid Flower Garden to Attractions Home
Other Singapore Acitivities
Return to Singapore-culture-and-attractions Home