Why Not Breaksfast With Orangutan?
It is a cool idea! Breakfast with wildlifes such as orangutans, snakes and other animals at Singapore Zoo.
Some Facts About Orang Utans
- Orang utans are native wildlifes to Malaysia and Indonesia
- There are two species: Sumatra Orang Utans and Borneo Orang Utans
- They are active and need a lot of activities keeping them occupied
- Orang Utan eats fruits,leaves,seeds,bark and insects.
- They are an endangered animal
Singapore Zoo, The world's first orang utan free ranging area.
Ah Meng, an Icon of the Singapore Zoo.
"Ah Meng" is the name of a female Sumatran Orangtuan well loved by many.
You might have seen her whenever you came across posters of Singapore Tourism advertisements or other documentary.
She was given a home at the Singapore Zoo since 11 years old and she died in year 2008 at the age of 48.
Return from Orangutan to Nature Sights
Return to Singapore-culture-and-attractions Home