Singapore Zoo & Nature Sights
"Singapore Zoo - One of the best in the region!"
There are more than 300 species of animals and the Zoo is of "Open Zoo" concept which creates a free environment for visitors while optimum safety measures are taken.
Here, we have the largest number of orangutan and you will get to see them up close.
How to get to Singapore Zoo
By MRT train
- Get off at Ang Mo Kio (NS16) MRT Station and change to bus 927. Or
- Woodlands Station (NS9) or Marsling Station (NS8), change to bus service 926(operates only on Sundays and Public Holidays)
- Tell the driver you destination and they will tell you where to get off.
- Daily 8:30 am to 6:00 pm
- Adult S$16.5, Child S$8.5
Jungle Breakfast，One and only in the world
- Zoo in Singapore is the only place in the world where you can enjoy a jungle breakfast with the wild life.
- Venue: Forest Lodge
- Time: 9am to 10 am
- There are three stops altogether. You are free to get off at any of the stops and hop on again during your visit.
Horse Carriage rides are available daily at the following timing:
- 10:30am to 12:00pm
- 2:30pm to 5:00pm
Splash Safari Show, featuring marine creatures such as penguins, Californian Sea Lions and etc.
- Venue: Splash Amphitheatre
- Time: 11:00am, 2:30pm, 5:00pm
Animals Friends Show
- Venue: Garden Pavilion
- Time: 12:30 pm
Elephants At Work And Play Show
- Venue: Elephants of Asia
- Time: 11:30am, 3:30pm
Singapore Zoo address:
80 Mandai Lake Road Singapore 729826
Other Nature Sights
Animals in the night...
Singapore Night Safari is where you will get to see animals that are active in the night. Opens daily from 7:30 pm to 12:00 midnight.
At the Jurong Bird Park in the western part of Singapore.
Orchid Garden Singapore
Within the Botanical Garden, the National Orchid Garden houses a wide range of orchid flowers.
Labrador Nature Reserve
Named after Labrador Bay, the 16.8 hectare nature reserves commands a spectacular view and houses a rich variety of flora and fauna.
Kent Ridge Park
A 47 hectare park in the western part of Singapore, a place of Singapore's rich historical and natural heritage.
Back to Singapore Zoo & Other Nature Sights Top
Return to Singapore-culture-and-attractions Home